80:20 VG:Deionised Water Mix
Vegetable Glycerine USP Grade & Deionised/Demineralised/Ultrapure Water
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification
United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification
These products comply with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422)
* Sourced by our industry experts *
A special blend of 80% Vegetable Glycerine USP Grade & 20% Deionised/Demineralised/Ultrapure Water
· A clear and colourless, viscous liquid. Free from suspended matter
· This product is specifically blended by Lubrisolve mainly for the e-cigarette industry to produce a time and cost-saving pre-mixed base liquid.
· Aqueous Glycerine also has a wide range of other applications such as an emulsifier, softening agent, plasticizer, stabilizer and moisturising agent in baked goods, cakes and ice cream. It is used in skin lotions, mouthwashes, and in pharmaceutical and other cosmetic preparations.
· A time and cost saving pre-mixed base liquid for the DIY vaper or e-cigarette company
· Available in several sizes
Vegetable Glycerine USP Grade Specifications:
TOP QUALITY - European Pharmacopoeia (EP) and United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification
Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422)
GLYCERINE CONTENT (MIN 99.9%)
SYNONYMS: Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Jatropha free statement available on request
MINIMAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Our glycerine is derived from European sources and is predominantly derived from rapeseed. Our glycerine is 100% palm free - palm derived glycerine is linked to deforestation in the Far East and South America where rainforests are being destroyed to make way for palm tree plantations.
Our glycerine is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils - the Jatropha plant is classified as a noxious weed in some countries. The oil produced from the Jatropha plant contains carcinogenic substances and presents a significant human and animal health risk.
PURE & NATURAL - ALLERGEN FREE
DESCRIPTION: CLEAR, COLOURLESS AND ODOURLESS, HYGROSCOPIC, SYRUPY LIQUID
Distilled Water (Deionised / Demineralised / Ultrapure Water)
pH value: 6.0 - 8.0
Clear, colourless, free from suspended matter.
· Ultrasonic cleaning
· Humidifier supply
· Laboratory glass cleaning
· Printing Solutions
· Battery maintenance
· Prevention of furring and scale formation in irons
· E-Cigarette industry to produce Aqueous Glycerine (AG)
- Product Code: AG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.00