Manufactured Refinery Specifications
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification.
· Key component in electronic cigarette production.
· Used in the agricultural industry as a livestock drench - this product is certified food grade.
· Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.
· A carrier in fragrance oil.
· An emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters.
· An ingredient in massage oils, in hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions and saline solutions.
· As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.
Propylene Glycol USP/EP Grade
- Product Code: PG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.13