Vegetable Gylcerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification
United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification
Complies with the requirements to be used as a food additive (E422)
· Purity: Min 99.8%
· Synonyms: Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane
· Pure & natural - allergen free
Clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid
· A Key component in electronic cigarette production
· A moisturiser in soap production and an ingredient in herbal remedies/homeopathic applications
· Ideal for use in cookery/baking
· An excellent ingredient for fishing bait
· Nurseries/Schools – Used to create bubble mix by adding to soapy water
MINIMAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Our glycerine is derived from European sources and is predominantly derived from rapeseed.
Our glycerine is 100% palm free - palm derived glycerine is linked to deforestation in the Far East and South America where rainforests are being destroyed to make way for palm tree plantations.
Our glycerine is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils - the Jatropha plant is classified as a noxious weed in some countries. The oil produced from the Jatropha plant contains carcinogenic substances and presents a significant human and animal health risk.
Vegetable Glycerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade
- Product Code: VG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.01