1000kg IBC Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade
Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade (Propylene Glycol). Our monopropylene glycol is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid - free from suspended matter. Supplied in 1000kg IBC.
1000kg IBC Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade (Propylene Glycol)
Please contact us direct for IBC prices, we can beat any quoted price!
Manufactured Refinery Specifications
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification.
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Used in the agricultural industry as a livestock drench.
- Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.
- A carrier in fragrance oil.
- An emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters.
- An ingredient in massage oils, in hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions and saline solutions.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.