Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade
We are one of the most popular suppliers of Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade (Propylene Glycol) in Europe. If you recieve a cheaper quote for this product from somewhere else, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it!
Monopropylene Glycol USP/EP Grade (Propylene Glycol)
Manufactured Refinery Specifications
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification.
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Used in the agricultural industry as a livestock drench.
- Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.
- A carrier in fragrance oil.
- An emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters.
- An ingredient in massage oils, in hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions and saline solutions.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.