1250kg Vegetable Glycerine EP/USP Grade
100% secure online payments
Consultancy and training also available
Over 40 years of experience
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.
We are one of the most popular suppliers of Vegetable Glycerine USP Grade in Europe. If you recieve a cheaper quote for this product from somewhere else, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it!
Vegetable Glycerine EP/USP Grade
Our vegetable glycerine is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.5% minimum. It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from rapeseed. Our vegetable glycerine has not been tested on animals and it is 100% palm free, biodegradable and has minimal environmental impact.
Our vegetable glycerine has not been tested on animals.
Our vegetable glycerine is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils - the Jatropha plant is classified as a noxious weed in some countries. The oil produced from the Jatropha plant contains carcinogenic substances and presents a significant human and animal health risk.
Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane.
Manufactured Refinery Specifications
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Specification.
- Halal and Kosher approved.
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Moisturiser in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.
- An excellent ingredient for fishing bait.
- Used in Nurseries/Schools – When added to soapy water it helps to produce great big bubbles.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.