Lubrisolve 5W/30 Full Synthetic (C3) Engine Oil
100% secure online payments
Consultancy and training also available
Over 40 years of experience
A full synthetic mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) engine oil suitable for use with the latest technology in both petrol and diesel engines. VW 504.00/507.00 approved.
Formulated for use in a wide range of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with both petrol and diesel engines where a 5w30 lubricant of ACEA C2 or ACEA C3 quality is required.
Especially recommended for workshop use where many different vehicle types are serviced, including vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters and Three Way Catalysts and those meeting Euro IV and V emissions standards.
· Satisfies a wide range of vehicle requirements and applications.
· Excellent thermal stability.
· Provides critical protection during cold starts.
· Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) technology to protect DPF and TWC systems.
· Improved fuel economy characteristics.
· Stay-in-grade properties offer full engine protection even at high running temperatures.
· ACEA C2 / C3
· API SN / SM
· MERCEDES-BENZ 229.31
· GM DEXOS 2 ™
Suitable for many modern vehicles from marques such as Peugeot, Citroen, Honda, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Hyundai, KIA, Subaru and Suzuki, as well as the specified manufacturer requirements listed above. Also suitable for use in many older BMW and MINI vehicles where this specification of lubricant is required.
In case of doubt, please refer to vehicle handbook to ensure correct oil requirement.
· Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C: 11.6
· Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C: 68.9
· Viscosity Index: 164
· TBN (mg/KOH/g): 7.5
· Density @ 15.60C: 0.847
· Sulphated Ash, (%): ≤ 0.8
- Fully Synthetic Engine Oil - 5W/30
- Type of Vehicle - Modern