Nutrilube 2HT Grease
100% secure online payments
Consultancy and training also available
Over 40 years of experience
This grease is designed as a high temperature resistant food grade grease, containing PTFE anti-wear and other additives.
Lubrisolve 2HT Food Grade Grease is suitable for all plain and anti-friction bearings as well as sliding surfaces. Resistant to a wide range of chemical cleaning solutions used in the food and drink industries.
• Provides long term lubrication at high temperatures, extending lubrication intervals
• Reduced formation of carbon deposits often associated with many high temperature greases
• Good sealing properties protect against the ingress of corrosive contaminants
• PTFE solid lubricant improves anti-wear performance prolonging component life
• Compatible with most types of rubber seals
Directions for Use
Nutrilube 2HT grease can be used in a wide range of temperatures from -20°C to over 220°C., and is compatible with most types of seals. It is recommended for the lubrication of rolling element bearings, journal bearings, slides and chains, depending on the operating conditions, in the food processing, beverage and handling industries. Nutrilube 2HT grease can be applied by hand, by using a standard grease gun, or via a centralised greasing system that is capable of handling an NLGI No. 2 grease.
Nutrilube 2HT grease is authorised as an H1 approved product. It meets or exceeds the requirements of CFR Title 21 and paragraph 178.3750 of the FDA regulations.
As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the grease applied previously and if necessary, purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.