Nutrilube Premier 2 Grease
100% secure online payments
Consultancy and training also available
Over 40 years of experience
Nutrilube Premier 2 Grease is a high-performance extreme pressure grease with high resistance to heavy loads and water.
Nutrilube Premier 2 Grease is food grade high performance extreme pressure grease with high resistance to heavy loads and water, based on a PAO over based calcium sulfonates. This technology has exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear, and excellent resistance to water and corrosion. This technology outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as Lithium Complex and Aluminium Complex. It is designed to provide superior performance at elevated temperatures and during periods of infrequent lubrication in food processing applications. It is best suited for low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions. Exceptional performance for Pellet Press machines.
- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water.
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener.
- Excellent mobility and torque at temperatures down to -40ºC.
- Good Compatibility with plastics.
- Formulated for enhanced resistance to water.
- Sulfonate greases are known and used for their excellent rust prevention properties.
The use of premium antioxidant and a high viscosity PAO ensures excellent thermal and oxidation stability. Life performance is typically increased by up to four times that of a regular mineral oil-based grease.