1250kg IBC Vegetable Glycerine Food Grade (E422)
Vegetable Glycerine Food Grade (E422)
Please contact us direct for IBC prices, we can beat any quoted price!
Our vegetable glycerine is a clear, colourless and odourless, hygroscopic, viscous liquid with a purity of 99.8% minimum. It is a pure and natural allergen free product, derived from a variety of natural sources. It is completely biodegradable and therefore creates minimal environmental impact. Our vegetable glycerine has not been tested on animals.
Our vegetable glycerine is also produced without the use of raw materials originating from the Jatropha plant or its oils - the Jatropha plant is classified as a noxious weed in some countries. The oil produced from the Jatropha plant contains carcinogenic substances and presents a significant human and animal health risk.
Glycerin, Glycerine, Glycerol, 1,2,3 propane triol, Trihydroxy propane.
Manufactured Refinery Specifications
- Meets the requirements of EU Directive 231/2012 (E422 Glycerine).
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Specification.
- Halal and Kosher approved.
- As a preservative.
- A consistency and flavor enhancer.
- As a solvent for flavors and food colors in soft drinks and confectionary.
- Key component in electronic cigarette production.
- Moisturiser in soap production and other personal hygiene products.
- Ingredient in herbal remedies and homeopathic applications.
- An excellent ingredient for fishing bait.
- Used in Nurseries/Schools – When added to soapy water it helps to produce great big bubbles.
- As a base for certain antifreeze preparations.