Lubrisolve ATF DEXRON II
100% secure online payments
Consultancy and training also available
Over 40 years of experience
ATF DEXRON II
For use in automatic transmissions, fluid couplings, torque converters, power steering systems etc. which specify a fluid
to meet GM Dexron II in conjunction with the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Suitable for many types of automatic transmissions, especially older designs – please check manufacturers’ specified requirement for suitability.
- Dyed red for easy identification.
- Can be used as a power steering fluid where appropriate.
- Enhanced low temperature properties.
- Suitable for hydraulic systems where temperatures vary.
Suitable for use where the following specifications are required:
- General Motors Dexron II
- Ford Mercon
- Not recommended for CVT or DCT transmissions
Specific Gravity @ 15.60C: 0.860
Kinematic Viscosity @ 1000C (cSt): 7.8 typical
Flash Point (0C): 210
Copper Corrosion: Nil
HEALTH AND SAFETY
This product has been manufactured to the highest standards and when used for the purpose recommended is unlikely to present any significant health hazards. A Safety Data Sheet is available on request.
Indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the usual commercial fluctuations. All information correct at time of going to press to the best of our knowledge. This information may be subject to change without notification due to continual product research and development.